Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competitions are open only to all UK residents over the age of 18. If you are an employee of Sloane and Sons, any of their subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this promotion then you will not be eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter of the competition is Sloane and Sons. Unit 1C Lancaster Park, Newborough Road, Needwood, Burton-on-Trent DE13 9PD
- This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Sloane and Sons decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of a competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- Sloane and Sons will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries and takes no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity connected with this promotion and it is a condition of entry that the winner(s) agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- Sloane and Sons reserves the right to substitute a prize of the same, higher or lower value should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered. The prize is not transferable in the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the promotion, including the allocation of more prizes than are available. Sloane and Sons reserves the right to end or suspend the promotion or to amend these terms & conditions.
- Winners will be chosen on the date mentioned within the competition page. The winner(s) will receive the mentioned prize. Winners will be chosen at Sloane and Sons absolute discretion from all valid entries and notified via details provided on entry. Sloane and Sons decision is final. If Sloane and Sons are unable to contact the winner within a 96 hour period then Sloane and Sons will be entitled to withdraw the offer.
- To enter you must complete the required fields and follow the specific instructions of the chosen competition.
- The closing date for competitions are detailed on each individual competition entry webpage. Entries received after this time will not be entered into this competition. The competition closing date may be extended at any time.
- Competitions and promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sloane and Sons and not to Facebook. By entering our competition, you are agreeing to your personal information being used to confirm if you have won.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You grant Sloane and Sons:
Permission for your entry to be published on Sloane and Sons websites including but not limited to Sloane and Sons (“Sloane and Sons websites”) and you grant Sloane and Sons a non-exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual licence (with a right to sub-license) to use, republish, edit and/or modify your Competition entry in any/all media (including in electronic format, hard copy. for purposes connected with the Competition and as described in these Terms and Conditions.
Permission to add your email address to our mailing lists.
- For any queries or complaints relating to this competition, please contact us using our contact us page